BlueSpice for MediaWiki — the MediaWiki Distribution BlueSpice is a freely available open source software – an extension for Wikipedia's popular software engine MediaWiki into a fully-fledged EnterpriseWiki solution. Companies can continue cherishing MediaWiki's numerous advantages and automation capabilities; BlueSpice enhances MediaWiki, in particular in the areas quality management, process support, administration, editing and security. Like the MediaWiki software, BlueSpice is compiled in PHP, and released under version 2 of the GNU General Public License (GPL v2).
- View a detailed feature list of BlueSpice on the WikiMatrix wiki engine comparison wiki-site. (free version).
For additional features have a look at BlueSpice packages.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions prepared an offer for a wiki in the cloud (Fujitsu Cloud Store) where you can start a BlueSpice wiki via click all by yourself.
- External links
- Download BlueSpice on Sourceforge
- Blog – Get news around BlueSpice
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- Helpdesk – BlueSpice Helpdesk with descriptions and installation manual
- BlueSpice channel at YouTube